GPS Navigation Corner Systems
T-L’s GPS Navigation Corner System
Like No Other
T-L’s GPS NAVIGATION CORNER SYSTEM is the ultimate in design simplicity.
Featuring Real Time Kinematic (RTK) accuracy and Wheel Angle Sensor (WAS) for true tracking, the package includes the base station, eliminating the need for a subscription. The system tracks multiple constellations reducing the signal loss caused by tree lines and other obstacles and there is no electronic interference from power lines. Operators can easily change the path of the system through a simple “teach” function.
Users get “track on track” accuracy pass after pass fast start up time, and real-time diagnostics so they can watch it work. Safety is assured through low voltage, DC(24VDC), and there is no buried wire.
Combined with T-L’s hydrostatic design, low maintenance, reliability and unmatchd continuous movement, T-L’S GPS NAVIGATION CORNER SYSTEM represents the optimum in pivot Corner System management.
- RTK Accuracy (sub-inch)
- Base Station included, no subscription required
- WAS (Wheel Angle Sensor) for True Tracking
- Track on Track accuracy, pass after pass
- Fast Start up Time
- “Teach” function to easily change the path
- No electronic interference with power lines
- Tracks multiple constellations, reduces signal loss behind tree lines
- Real Time diagnostics, watch it work
- No Buried Wire required
- Continuous movement of all drive units
- Safe & Simple low voltage DC (24VDC)
- 2 Patents Pending
- Web-based Pivot Control
- Center Pivots
- Linear Irrigation Systems
- ULTRA Linear Irrigation Systems
- Quick Tow Irrigation Systems
- GPS Navigation Corner Systems
- Corner Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Nutrient Water Management
- PMDI (Precision Mobile Drip Irrigation)
- Pivot Management Options
- Precision Linear Control Panel
- Pump/Power Division
|For the peace of mind and the service it gives me, I think my best dollar's right here with a T-L.
|We believe that with proper maintenance our T-Ls will run until they're 50 years old.
|I don't know what it is, but I also don't seem to have as much trouble with the nozzles clogging up on the T-L units as I do with the other units.